Effective from: 25.05.2018
Last Updated on: 23.11.2021
Thanks for visiting Ocean Print Limited t/a WAZP (“WAZP”, “we”, “us” or “our”) where we respect your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect. what we do with it and your choices and rights.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
- Identity Data: includes name and contact information including address, email address and telephone number.
- Account Data: Identity Data furnished to create your account as well as your user name, password and account usage.
- Payment Data: If you sign up for Paid Services, we receive a portion of your payment in-formation from our payment processor (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date of the payment card) and we ask you to select your juris-diction.
- Marketing & Communications Data: Your marketing preferences. The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support enquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others. Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
- Technical & Usage Data: Information from your use of the WAZP Services. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our website, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling,browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
- Technical & Usage Data: Information we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our Services and better monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform.
- Other: Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services if you use a Third-Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third-Party Service).
How We Collect Personal Information
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third-Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
We’ve described this in more detail below.
A. Personal Information You Provide
When you use our Services, we collect information from you in a number of ways. For instance, we ask you to provide your name and email address to register and manage your Account. We also maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. You might also provide us with information in other ways, including by responding to surveys, submitting a form or participating in contests or similar promotions.
Sometimes we require you to provide us with information for contractual or legal reasons. For example, we may ask you to select your jurisdiction when you sign up for Paid Services to determine if, and how much, tax we need to collect from you. We’ll normally let you know when information is required, and the consequences of failing to provide it. If you do not provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to use our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
B. Personal Information Obtained From Your Use Of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices. If you’ve given us permission through your device settings, we may collect your location information in our mobile apps.
C. Personal Information Obtained From Other Sources
If you use a Third Party Service (such as Google) to register for an Account, the Third Party Service may provide us with your Third Party Service account information on your behalf, such as your name and email address (we don’t store passwords you use to access Third Party Services). Your privacy settings on the Third-Party Service normally control what they share with us. Make sure you are comfortable with what they share by reviewing their privacy policies and, if necessary, modifying your privacy settings directly on the Third-Party Service.
If you sign up for Paid Services, we obtain limited information about your payment card from our payment processor, such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground, we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
The lawful basis of processing that we use are as follows:
- Legitimate Interest: means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance of Contract: means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data|| Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|Manage your account and provide WAZP Services including:|| || |
| To manage our relationship with you which will include:|
| || |
|To market the services of WAZP|| || |
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)|| || |
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you|| || |
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences|| || |
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates: We share personal information with our affiliates when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyse and improve the services we or they provide.
- Business Partners: We may share personal information with business partners. For example, we may share your personal information when our Services are integrated with their Third-Party Services, but only when you have been informed or would otherwise expect such sharing.
- Service Providers: We share personal information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other sites, send marketing and other communications on our behalf or assist with data storage.
- Process Payments:We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
- Following the Law or Protecting Rights and Interests: We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse of WAZP or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Advertising: We share personal information with third parties so they and we can provide you with tailored advertising and measure and monitor its effectiveness. For example, we may share your pseudonymized email address with a third-party social media platform on which we advertise to avoid serving WAZP ads to people who already use WAZP.
- Business Transfers: If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
Your Rights And Choices
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information either directly in your Account or by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights (including deleting your Account) by contacting us at the same email address.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your Account or by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal information from our systems when you ask us to delete it. We also will retain personal information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law. If you are subject to EU data protection laws, we suggest you lodge any such complaints with our lead supervisory authority:
Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland
Phone +353 57 868 4757
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
How We Protect Your Personal Information
While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
How We Retain Your Personal Information
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice, the period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter, whether the personal information has been aggregated or pseudonymized, and other relevant criteria.
Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-personalized information which we may retain indefinitely.
Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live.
Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
Where we transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we only do so in accordance with Chapter V of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which sets out the safeguards that must be taken. These include:
- Privacy Shield: We may transfer, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR, personal information to companies that have certified their compliance with the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks (each individually and jointly, the “Privacy Shield”).
- Standard data protection clauses: We may, in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that have entered into the European Commission approved contract for the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Other means: We may, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that are in a country the European Commission or a European data protection supervisory authority has confirmed, by decision, offers
an adequate level of data protection, pursuant to an approved certification mechanism or code of conduct, together with binding enforcement commitments from the recipient to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights, or to processors which have committed to comply with binding corporate rules.
- Consent: Where none of the other safeguards set out above are possible or available, we will only transfer your personal data outside of the EEA where you have consented to such transfer.
You can find out more information about these transfer mechanisms here.
Who is WAZP
When we say “WAZP” (or “we”, “us” or “our”), we mean: Ocean Print Limited t/a WAZP.
How To Contact Us
3A Borg Enterprise Park,
Monavalley Industrial Estate,
Tralee, V92 HT21,
County Kerry, Ireland.